The AS and ISO standards define internationally recognized quality management systems. To be certified to the standard, companies must implement a quality management system embracing the activities of the company.
Since 2009, Celeris has proudly maintained certification to both ISO 9001:2015 and AS9100:2016 Revision D quality standards from National Quality Assurance (NQA) one of the largest and most respected Military and Defense Aerospace, Aerospace, and commercial, registrars in the world and accredited by ANSI-ASQ National Accreditation Board (ANAB). To become certified to the ISO and AS standards, Celeris must pass rigorous annual audits by third party certifying bodies (CB).
As a certified QMS services provider, Celeris Systems is held to a higher standard of performance and is listed in the Online Aerospace Supplier Information System (OASIS). The Celeris quality management system assures the integrity of our processes and it reinforces our commitment to deliver products that meet or exceed customer requirements by:
- Promoting an understanding of our customers' needs and expectations in an effort to not only achieve our customer expectations, but exceed them.
- Monitoring our performance, including customer satisfaction and employee well being, in order to continually improve our services and employee morale.
- Providing talented experienced employees capable of applying advanced business technology.
- Utilizing our quality management systems for all company processes.
- Ensuring we stay compliant with State and Federal regulatory laws, guidelines, and standards.