The AS and ISO standards define internationally recognized quality management systems. To be certified to the standard, companies must implement a quality management system embracing the activities of the company.
Since 2009, Celeris has proudly maintained both ISO and AS9100 quality certifications from NQA, one of the largest and most respected ISO registrars in the world. To be certified to the ISO and AS standards, companies must implement a quality management system embracing the activities of the company. The Celeris quality management system assures the integrity of our processes and it reinforces our commitment to deliver products that meet or exceed customer requirements by:
- Promoting an understanding of our customers' needs and expectations in an effort to not only achieve our customer expectations, but exceed them.
- Monitoring our performance, including customer satisfaction and employee well being, in order to continually improve our services and employee morale.
- Providing talented experienced employees capable of applying advanced business technology.
- Utilizing our quality management systems for all company processes.
- Ensuring we stay compliant with State and Federal regulatory laws, guidelines, and standards.