Safer Systems Start Here
The iRIS® Hazard Tracking Module (HTM) will effectively manage hazard analysis data and facilitate a hazard discovery and hazard risk mitigation process throughout all phases of your project lifecycle. Designed in accordance with MIL-STD-882E, Standard Practice for System Safety, the iRIS® HTM will reduce the burden of hazard tracking and will ensure program safety remains an integral part of day-to-day project execution.
- Provides means for effectively organizing, managing, and updating hazard-related data.
- Influences system design to ensure that safety is optimized in the system.
- Provides the data and information necessary to effectively manage risk.
- Documents approaches, decisions and actions taken to eliminate or reduce risks of hazards.
- Provides a method for closed-loop tracking of actions and/or decisions.
- Provides a means for effectively organizing, managing, and updating hazard data.
- Maintains a change history for each hazard record data transaction.