17-0318 hr generalist and technical recruiter
Celeris Systems is an engineering services and technology company comprised of big thinkers and problem solvers. We are seeking a talented technical recruiter and HR generalist to work with our diverse team of professionals. Major duties of this position include:
- Provides excellent customer services to employees by answering questions relating to HR policies, procedures, laws, and employee benefits.
- Assists in the development/arrangement of employee recognition and/or other employee-related events.
- Supports investigations and resolution of day-to-day employee relations’ items as well as work closely with senior management to provide guidance, analysis, and possible solutions.
- Responsible for executing the recruitment processes which includes initial sourcing, pre-screening, coordinating interview schedules, and interviewing of prospective candidates for various level positions throughout organization.
- Works with hiring managers to determine their staffing needs, as well as reviewing/revising job descriptions based on the roles, responsibilities, and job requirements of the positions.
- Builds relationships with top candidates and establish a pipeline of qualified resources.
- Drafts and updates job descriptions as needed for existing and open positions.
- Advises managers on recruitment, staffing, and assists managers with the interview and selection process.
- Generates and executes approved offer letters for selected candidates.
- Supports employee on-boarding process.
Desired Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management highly preferred; or Bachelor’s degree in a related field; or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of experience in a Human Resource & technical recruiter related position.
- Knowledge of recruitment process.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Generalist knowledge of compensation, benefits, and performance evaluation practices.
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Self-motivated with ability to work independently and in a team environment, focus and passion for recruiting A-player professionals.
- Flexible and willing to embrace change.
- Collaborates well with other staff members on projects, events and coordination of daily responsibilities.
Job Type: Full-time
Physical Address of Work Location: Anaheim, CA
Please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or if you would like additional information please contact us at email@example.com
Celeris Systems, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
- Competitive benefits package
- Strong entrepreneurial values
- Exposure to clients and firm leaders
- Challenging and rewarding work
- Strong, growing business