17-0201 – Financial Analyst
Mandatory Skill Requirements (must have): Demonstrated experience in financial reporting for DoD Contracts including labor, travel, material and other ODC expense reporting and adjudication. Good working knowledge of MS Office Suite. Medium to expert user knowledge of MS Excel. Must be able to understand complex financial reporting and analysis of weekly expenses. Self-starter, independent worker, and team player. Applicants are required to pass a U.S. Government background security check or hold an active security clearance.
A successful candidate will be self-motivated, have a recent background in financial reporting from a DoD Contractor perspective and an ability to meet hard deadlines. Has good computer skills, has a willingness to follow company and regulatory policies, and desires to learn new skills.
- Business degree with a major or concentration in Accounting or Financial Management, desired but not required.
- Defense Acquisition University or equivalent Financial Management Courses desired but not required.
- BCF 103 - Fundamentals of Business Financial Management
- BCF 106 - Fundamentals of Cost Analysis
- BCF 107 - Applied Cost Analysis
Wage/Salary: This is a full time position, wages commensurate with experience.
Relocation Expense: Not included
Job Type: Full-time
Physical Address of Work Location: Celeris Systems office, Keyport, WA 98345
Please forward your resume to email@example.com or if you would like additional information please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Celeris Systems, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
- Competitive benefits package
- Strong entrepreneurial values
- Exposure to clients and firm leaders
- Challenging and rewarding work
- Strong, growing business