18-0102 Facility Coordinator PD
- Assess the current condition of electrical, air conditioning, plumbing and other essential facilities and equipment.
- Maintain accurate records of the condition of the equipment and other systems in the building. Create a schedule of regular evaluation of the facilities and perform monthly inspections.
- Ensure that all the equipment and other facilities are working properly. This is related to the monthly inspections and trouble calls that come in periodically from personnel in the buildings.
- Initiate interventions to solve problems in the facilities. Site personnel will call in request to have problems repaired, e.g., leaking faucet, bad AC, noisy fan, etc.
- Develop a system for cleaning, repair and maintenance of facilities. Perform minor repairs to facilities and equipment as deemed necessary. Complex and safety related repairs shall be performed by NAVFAC.
- Maintaining the efficiency and good working conditions of the facilities. Coordinate with other offices and units for things that are not within the scope of the facilities service team.
- Participate in preparing the budget and so that the facilities maintenance team will get the facilities maintenance team will have adequate funds for its operation.
- Coordinate with the Government supervisor on work issues.
- Be familiar with Energy Management principles as related to facilities.
- Provide escort and monitoring of visitors related to facilities repair as required.
- Generate monthly Facilities Expenditure graph to reflect expenditures for Emergency, Urgent, and Routine work by NAVFAC.
Required Skills & Clearance:
- Active Secret Security Clearance.
- The ideal candidate should possess 2-4 Years of facilities management services in a professional faced paced environment.
- Established track record.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office.
- Understanding of a Work Order system.
- Strong attention to detail, organizational and analytical skills.
- Self-starter and team player. Customer Service skills both internal and external. Ability to communicate professionally in both written and verbal form.
Education: Three years of experience in modular furniture layout, acquisition and/or installation, supervision of facilities operations and/or project management experience; OR, any equivalent combination of experience and/or education from which comparable knowledge, skills and abilities have been achieved. Facility Management Professional (FMP) certification through IFMA preferred but not required.
Wage/Salary: This is a full time position, wages commensurate with experience.
Relocation Expense: Not included
Job Type: Full-time
Physical Address of Work Location: Pearl Harbor, Hawaii; Subase, Joint Base Pearl Harbor–Hickam (JBPHH)
Please forward your resume to email@example.com or if you would like additional information please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Celeris Systems, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
- Competitive benefits package
- Strong entrepreneurial values
- Exposure to clients and firm leaders
- Challenging and rewarding work
- Strong, growing business