18-0101 Engineering Technician III – Sonar Tech-Surface
Required Skills & Clearance:
- Basic electronic and mechanical technical skills, including troubleshooting and repair of complex systems.
- Knowledge of Navy SONAR SQQ-89 system typically acquired as a Sonar Technician Surface.
- Self-starter, independent worker, and team player. Must be able to meet physical requirements associated with and/or pass medical examination requirements related to performing daily assigned tasks.
- Applicants are required to hold an active security clearance.
- Working knowledge of shipboard test processes, including Maintenance Requirements Cards (MRCs).
- Familiar with electronic test equipment. Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
Education: High School diploma or GED with technical school/experience with electronic and electrical systems. SQQ-89 background.
Wage/Salary: This is a full time position, wages commensurate with experience.
Relocation Expense: Not included
Job Type: Full-time
Physical Address of Work Location: Pearl Harbor, Hawaii; Subase, Joint Base Pearl Harbor–Hickam (JBPHH)
Please forward your resume to email@example.com or if you would like additional information please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Celeris Systems, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
- Competitive benefits package
- Strong entrepreneurial values
- Exposure to clients and firm leaders
- Challenging and rewarding work
- Strong, growing business