18-0103 IT Specialist - Computer Systems Analyst
Required Skills & Clearance:
- Active Secret Security Clearance to be upgraded to TS/SSBI
- Must be proficient in the use of MS Office, MS Access, MS Project, MS Visio, MS Front Page, MS Publisher and Photoshop and provide technical support to the aforementioned.
- Must be familiar with "Assured Compliance Assessment Solution" (ACAS/ Security Center). 5-10 years of experience in IT, Computer Technology or related field. DoD 8570.2 / IA Tech Level II certification (CompTIA Security+ certification), CompTIA Network+ or Windows 7 MCP certification strongly preferred.
- Experience providing a minimum of level two technical desktop and network support. Experience implementing LANs and using multi-operating systems and platforms.
- Knowledge of network security concepts and policies. A demonstrated knowledge of TCP/IP networks, and experience with networking systems and IT infrastructures, routers, appliances and Cisco networks required. Willingness to learn new services and technologies.
- Must be able to meet physical requirements associated with and/or pass medical examination requirements related to performing daily assigned tasks.
- Must have customer service experience.
- Must demonstrate strong communication skills to include written, verbal and active listening skills. Must be able to work evenings and weekends, as needed, based on project and/or client needs. Manage and fulfill IT service, hardware and software contracts with the highest quality of service, accuracy, cost-effectiveness, and complete customer satisfaction.
- Be able to design, install and configure network systems, servers, printers, peripherals from out-of-the box IT solutions. Provide tier-2 level helpdesk support for field technicians and customers on PCs, servers, printers and peripherals.
- Manage IT support maintenance service contracts, warranty services with technology manufacturers. A successful candidate will be self-motivated, have an aptitude for electro-mechanical devices, is able to work independently or part of a team, has good computer skills, has a willingness to follow company and regulatory policies, and desires to learn new skills.
Education: Associates or Bachelor’s Degree in IT. Active Secret security clearance. Experience supporting blackberry devices. Experience using a ticketing system. Experience in a PKI / CAC secured environment. Experience supporting AGM based workstation/disk imaged systems.
Wage/Salary: This is a full time position, wages commensurate with experience.
Relocation Expense: Not included
Job Type: Full-time
Physical Address of Work Location: Pearl Harbor, Hawaii; Subase, Joint Base Pearl Harbor–Hickam (JBPHH)
Please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or if you would like additional information please contact us at email@example.com
Celeris Systems, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
- Competitive benefits package
- Strong entrepreneurial values
- Exposure to clients and firm leaders
- Challenging and rewarding work
- Strong, growing business