17-0325 Business Intelligence Software Developer
Celeris is seeking a motivated and experienced business intelligence professional to join our team of diverse software development experts. Responsibilities include:
- Extensive experience working with Microsoft (MSBI) Business Intelligence, ETL Data Warehouse, OLTP & OLAP using SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) , Reporting & Analysis Services (Power BI, SSRS & SSAS) and MS SQL Server(2005,2008,2012,2014,2016)
- Expertise in configuring and creating SSIS solutions for ETL and Business Intelligence Process for Data Integration and Migration services.
- Comprehensive data warehouse analysis and design experience, with full knowledge of data warehouse methodologies and data modeling.
- Extensive knowledge and Experience in dealing with Relational Database Management Systems including Normalization, Clustering, T-SQL, Stored Procedures, Constraints, Querying, Joins, Keys, Indexes, Data Import/Export, Triggers and Cursors.
- Experience working with MDX.
- Experience in design and implement processes for deploying, managing and extracting data for reporting using SQL Reporting Services SSRS.
- Experience with ad-hoc reporting, business dashboard, data visualization, and other tools that are required to make BI results relevant and actionable to the business and business users.
- An ability to be a self-motivated, high performance contributor in a rapidly moving business with tight deadlines and imperfect procedures and requirements.
- Tight focus on results and self-improvement with a desire to drive our business analytic capabilities and knowledge forward.
Tasks to be performed on a regular basis:
• Perform Data Extraction, Transforming and Loading (ETL) using various tools such as SSIS, DTS, Bulk Insert and BCP.
Wage/Salary: This is a full time position, wages commensurate with experience
Relocation Expense: Not included
Physical Work Location: Anaheim, CA
Please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or if you would like additional information please contact us at email@example.com
Celeris Systems, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
- Competitive benefits package
- Strong entrepreneurial values
- Exposure to clients and firm leaders
- Challenging and rewarding work
- Strong, growing business