17-0324 Systems Analyst
Celeris is seeking Systems Analyst to join our team of Systems Engineering and Integration (SE&I) experts to support the satellite programs in El Segundo, CA. We provide specialized engineering, analysis, operations support, and subject matter experts for space-based programs at the Los Angeles Air Force Base. Team members also provide an enterprise perspective for identification and review of risks and risk mitigation plans and work to institutionalize systems engineering best practices. Duties include:
- Multi-team collaboration to ensure developmental Air Force technology acquisitions are able to transition to Operational Testing, integration, and fielding.
- Support customer coordination of program milestones, de-conflicting schedules, and leveraging opportunities with Government personnel within the Air Force Operational Test & Evaluation Center (AFOTEC).
- Support test article tracking, deficiency reporting, and test report generation.
- Assimilate information from other POCs and IPTs and brief the corresponding challenges and recommendations for your area of responsibility in quarterly IPT meetings and actions.
- Facilitate program schedules and test de-confliction technology from development to operations.
- Author new program products to ensure high quality deliveries.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, or related field.
- Active DoD Secret Security Clearance
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Strong leader who takes the initiative to identify, assess, own and make recommendations to solve customer challenges.
- Proven past performance coordinating with a diverse group of stakeholders such at Government, prime contractors, Federally Funded Research and Development contractors (FFRDCs), Systems engineers and Technical Assistance (SETA) personnel.
- Strong MS Word and PowerPoint skills.
- Master's Degree in Technical Field such as engineering, computer science or math.
- Current Top Secret clearance.
- Experience on space-based programs.
Wage/Salary: This is a full time position, wages commensurate with experience
Security Clearance Level: Active Secret
Relocation Expense: Not included
Travel: Approximately 10%
Physical Address of Work Location: El Segundo, CA
Please forward your resume to email@example.com or if you would like additional information please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Celeris Systems, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
- Competitive benefits package
- Strong entrepreneurial values
- Exposure to clients and firm leaders
- Challenging and rewarding work
- Strong, growing business