17-0312 Senior Logistics Engineer
Celeris is seeking a Senior Logistics Engineer to join our team of diverse Systems Engineering and Integration (SE&I) experts. Major duties of this position include:
- Ensuring effective requirements integration across space and ground, hardware and software, and all other aspects of systems and organizations within the Enterprise.
- Maintaining the technical baseline, including identifying and documenting system specification and interface requirement traceability to sell-off verification and test events.
- Interacting with the prime contractor and government leads to ensure that all system requirements and interfaces are consistent and valid across the Enterprise.
- Managing multiple system requirements baselines, and an integrated Enterprise baseline.
- Supporting customer in defining, capturing, and maintaining the technical, schedule, and cost risk data throughout the system lifecycle as well as developing risk mitigation courses of action and assessing impacts of risks and proposed changes.
- Developing, documenting, executing, integrating and evolving systems engineering processes as required to enable effective systems engineering and integration efforts.
- Assessing proposed baseline changes for impacts to requirements and verification.
- Integrating activities over the lifecycle of systems within the Enterprise including pre-contractual, development and production, as well as operations and sustainment.
- Supporting the customer with verification tracking to ensure the developer and source requirements are adequately verified.
- Developing acquisition-related briefings, plans, papers, and other documentation in support of decision making.
- Collaborating with prime contractors, other support contractors, government civilians, and members of the U.S. Air Force.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
- Must hold an active Secret Security Clearance
- 5+ years of systems engineering experience working on a DoD program.
- Possesses understanding of DOORS capabilities, DXL, and potential implementations.
- Proactive leader who identifies and solves issues
- Master’s Degree in Engineering is preferred.
- GPS experience
- Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communications skills
Wage/Salary: This is a full time position, wages commensurate with experience
Relocation Expense: Not included
Job Type: Full-time
Physical Address of Work Location: Colorado Springs, CO
Please forward your resume to email@example.com or if you would like additional information please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Celeris Systems, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
- Competitive benefits package
- Strong entrepreneurial values
- Exposure to clients and firm leaders
- Challenging and rewarding work
- Strong, growing business