17-0307 Supply Technician
Logistics Specialist supporting U.S. Navy operations at PMRF, Barking Sands Kaua’i by performing maintenance of undersea vehicles. Major duties include:
- Establishing and maintaining records, such as stock lists, inventory, material control, accounting, and supply reports
- Reviewing and verifying quantities received against bills of lading, contracts, purchase requests, and shipping documents
- Unloading and storing incoming supplies and equipment
- Maintaining stock locator system and administering document control procedures
- Processing requests and turn-in documents at direct support level through warehousing section
- Performing prescribed load list and shop stock list duties in manual and automated supply applications
- Preparing, annotating, and distributing shipping documents
- Operating material-handling equipment
Applicants are required to pass a U.S. Government background security check or hold an active security clearance.
Desired Skill Requirements: A successful candidate will be self-motivated, have an aptitude for electro-mechanical devices, is able to work independently or part of a team, has good computer skills, has a willingness to follow company and regulatory policies, and desires to learn new skills. Prior Logistics/Material Handling Experience preferred. Must be able to meet physical requirements associated with and/or pass medical examination requirements related to performing daily assigned tasks.
Education/Equivalent: A high school diploma or general education degree (GED) is required.
Wage/Salary: This is a full time position, wages commensurate with experience.
Relocation Expense: Not included
Job Type: Full-time Physical Address of Work Location: Barking Sands Kaua’i
Security Clearance: Must be able to obtain a Secret clearance level, current Secret clearance strongly preferred.
Applicants are required to pass a U.S. Government background security check or hold an active security clearance
Please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or if you would like additional information please contact us at email@example.com
Celeris Systems, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
- Competitive benefits package
- Strong entrepreneurial values
- Exposure to clients and firm leaders
- Challenging and rewarding work
- Strong, growing business