17-0311 Data Management / Configuration Analyst
Celeris Systems is seeking a Configuration Analyst to join our team of diverse Systems Engineering and Integration (SE&I) experts. The SE&I Team provides specialized engineering, analysis, operations support and subject matter for US Air Force programs. The team also provides systems engineering and analysis services to include system development, enterprise and system architecture, acquisition, testing, operations and sustainment support for existing and new capabilities. Finally, team members provide an enterprise perspective for identification and review of risks and risk mitigation plans and work to institutionalize systems engineering best practices. Major duties of this position include:
- Support Air Force Program Office’s Systems Engineering (SE) Configuration Management (CM) in support of creating/managing the specification and interface control documents.
- Reviews specifications, and interfaces to determine documentation and material requirements, ensure compliance with engineering specifications, and to ensure engineering changes reflect latest requirements.
- Analyzes proposed changes in product design to determine effect on documents such as specifications, Interface Control Documents (ICDs) and ensures all documents have required approvals.
- Compiles release packages ensuring all documentation is present.
- Notifies appropriate departments of any new or updated data. Maintains audit trails. Researches and resolves inconsistencies with change request records.
- Plans and coordinates preparation of project documentation, such as Request-For-Change (RFC), production specifications and schedules, and contract modifications, to ensure customer contract requirements are met
- Reviews contract to determine documentation required for each phase of project, applying knowledge of engineering and manufacturing processes
- Analyzes proposed changes to the Technical Baseline to determine effect on overall product and system
- Establishes change request and prepares for change authorization and documentation
- Reviews and analyzes released engineering change data and coordinates changes with engineering
- Manages discrepancy reports resulting from test activities
- Bachelor’s degree
- Current Secret Security Clearance or ability to obtain a clearance
- Minimum of 5+ years relevant experience
- Strong collaboration and teaming skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Demonstrated ability to lead a diverse group of stakeholders
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Information or similar degree
- Aerospace industry experience
- Familiarity and experience working with DoD acquisition organizations
- Familiarity with Dynamic Object Oriented Requirements System (DOORS) for requirements development & maintenance
Wage/Salary: This is a full time position, wages commensurate with experience
Relocation Expense: Not included
Job Type: Full-time
Physical Address of Work Location: El Segundo, CA
Please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or if you would like additional information please contact us at email@example.com
Celeris Systems, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
- Competitive benefits package
- Strong entrepreneurial values
- Exposure to clients and firm leaders
- Challenging and rewarding work
- Strong, growing business