17-0320 Engineering Technician (Electro-Mechanical)
Candidate supports the U.S. Navy operations Keyport, WA. Bangor Annex Environmental Test Lab. This position is electro-mechanical in nature and supports operation, maintenance and/or repair of complex vibration, thermal, shock, and functional test systems utilized in the testing and evaluation of various Heavyweight and Lightweight torpedo components. Testing is performed utilizing government provided procedures and processes in both electronic and paper formats.
- Fabrication/repair of cables and test support hardware
- Ability to read and interpret: schematics, drawings and diagrams
- Experience with basic electronic, electrical and hydraulic systems
- Must be able obtain/maintain certifications in Ordinance Handling, ESD, CAT-3 Crane, Electrical Safety, and Forklift operations.
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written
- Ability to work in a busy and noisy environment
- Ability to lift and move objects weighing 50 lbs.
- Ability to walk, stand or sit in various positions for periods greater than 30 minutes
- Cannot be Colorblind
Other desirable Skills:
- Familiarization with Heavyweight and/or Lightweight Torpedo Components.
- Ability to meet high volume and quantity requirements under strict deadlines.
- Good working knowledge of MS Office Software
Successful candidate will be self-motivated, have an aptitude for electro-mechanical devices and test systems, is able to work independently or part of a team, has good computer skills, has a willingness to follow company and regulatory policies, and desires to learn new skills.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED) is required. 3-5 years related electro-mechanical experience is required. Must be able to meet physical requirements associated with and/or pass any medical examination requirements related to performing daily assigned tasks. Will be required to pass a U.S. Government background security check or hold an active security clearance.
Wage/Salary: This is a full time position, wages commensurate with experience.
Relocation Expense: Not included
Job Type: Full-time Physical Address of Work Location: Celeris Systems office, Keyport, WA 98345
Please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or if you would like additional information please contact us at email@example.com
Celeris Systems, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
- Competitive benefits package
- Strong entrepreneurial values
- Exposure to clients and firm leaders
- Challenging and rewarding work
- Strong, growing business