17-0202 Information Assurance Specialist
Successful applicants will have strong and demonstrated knowledge of IT principles, concepts, practices, systems software, database software, and storage technology. The applicant should have an ability to assess and advise the customer on a variety of sources and procedures and methods for systems and applications. Knowledge of network system requirements and techniques for planning current and future network architecture requirements.
Mandatory Skill Requirements (must have):
- DOD IA/IT Knowledge/Experience
- Strong network ad host security background in Windows
- Strong understanding of Active Directory
- System Center Configuration Management (SCCM), Windows Server Update Services (WSUS), and operating systems patching experience
- Well versed in MS Office Suite
- Experience with Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIGS) compliance, Information Assurance Vulnerability Management (IAVM)’s, Security Content Automation Protocol (SCAP), Assured Compliance Assessment Solutions (ACAS) and remediating vulnerabilities
- Plan and implement secure solutions supporting mission essential requirements
The successful candidate will be self-motivated, have a demonstrated background in DOD IT/IA requirements and an ability to meet critical deadlines. Has good computer skills, has a willingness to follow company and regulatory policies, and desires to learn new skills. Required licenses or certifications:
- Security+ or equivalent
- Operating System certification or equivalent
Wage/Salary: This is a full time position, wages commensurate with experience.
Relocation Expense: Not included
Job Type: Full-time Physical Address of Work Location: Celeris Systems office, Keyport, WA 98345
Please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or if you would like additional information please contact us at email@example.com
Celeris Systems, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
- Competitive benefits package
- Strong entrepreneurial values
- Exposure to clients and firm leaders
- Challenging and rewarding work
- Strong, growing business