Systems Engineering Services
A proper implementation of a systems engineering and requirements-based verification program assures a successful "end game" product test and sell-off leading to the deployment of your product.
- Improves program performance and fee capture
- Significantly improves product quality by ensuring requirements are defined early and communicated to responsible parties
- Enhances communication of systems and product specification requirements to test requirements, objectives, strategies and procedures early in the program.
- Reduces costly product redesigns or requirement for specification waivers/deviations for non-compliance against late requirements
- Enhances ability to meet program schedules by reaching requirements stability
- Enhances ability to meet program schedules by reaching requirements stability earlier in the schedule eliminating or greatly reducing the product changes
- Reduces program risk
We are recognized experts and have in-depth experience successfully applying systems engineering fundamentals across a broad spectrum of Department of Defense (DoD) development programs. Our experience and skill set encompass the entire systems engineering life cycle, from concept definition, Concept of Operations (CONOPS) development, requirements analysis, functional analysis and allocation through design synthesis and verification.